General information for your farm vacation in South Tyrol
Good to know and small print
- Prices are per vacation day and apartment and, depending on the type of apartment, for 2-4 people (See price list for more information), including final cleaning, with a minimum stay of 7 days.
- We ask for a minimum stay of 4 days. For a stay of 4 - 6 days, a surcharge of 20% will be charged.
- The reservation is confirmed only with a deposit of € 300,00 per apartment.
- During the Christmas season we ask for bookings of at least one week.
- We ask our valued guests to consider the arrival time (4:00pm) - and departure time (10:00am at the latest).
- With 1 January 2014 the local tax will be introduced in South Tyrol. The revenue from the local tax will be used for the expansion and maintenance of infrastructure and services, as well as for the organization of cultural and sporting events. The local tax is levied per guest and overnight stay by the lodging establishments. The amount of this local tax depends on the category of the establishment and is € 1.35 per overnight stay. Children and young people under the age of 14 are exempt from the tax. The local tax is due on departure and is shown separately on the invoice.
- We offer breakfast (April through October) in our breakfast room or on the sun terrace.
- You can also take advantage of our free of charge daily bread service.
- Bed linen and towels are changed as needed.
- Our house has an underground garage and a sunbathing lawn.
- All apartments have floor heating and each room can be regulated separately by a thermostat.
- Please understand that we can not accept pets.
- We ask our valued guests not to smoke in the apartments.
- For your free time we have barbecue facilities, table tennis and table soccer.
- Free entrance to the nearby outdoor swimming pool of Algund in the months of June, July and August.
Cancellations up to 30 days before arrival are free of charge. For cancellations less than 30 days before arrival, we charge the room rate for 3 days. Cancellations made 14 days or more before arrival will be charged 70% of the total price. In case of late arrival or early departure, we will charge the unused days at the agreed price.
Travel cancellation insurance
Sometimes things turn out differently than expected and the planned vacation cannot be taken. In order to avoid financial loss in addition to the disappointment about the cancelled time off, we recommend you to consider a travel cancellation insurance.
Our highlights at a glance
dolor sit amet